In a short span of five years, – In a short span of five years, STEM Learning has established itself PAN India in 15 states. We have managed to achieve this with continuous support from our corporate partners through effective CSR in education programs.
– Our Science Centres are cradles of STEM education in rural and remote regions of our country. They usher in unimaginable avenues of education for underprivileged children, which would not have been possible for them otherwise.
– To its credit, STEM Science models are approved by SCERT boards of four states viz. Maharashtra, Goa, Chhattisgarh and Jammu & Kashmir. The models are aligned with the curriculum of CBSC, ICSE and SSC boards.
– STEM Learning has been successfully implemented via CSR.Our education program has installed 40 Mega Science Centres and 800 Mini Science Centres in 650+ schools PAN India in 15 states, all of which have 4 SCERT certifications.Our latest addition includes 175 Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) schools in Mumbai.
– We have installed 30 Science Centres in different talukas of Maharashtra under the Manav Vikas Mission Project of the State Government. More than 1,00,000 students have visited them.
– STEM Learning is proud of our Mini Science Centres installed atDr.APJ Abdul Kalam’s ancestral home, Rameshwaram, in memory of the late ‘Missile Man of India.’ We have successfully installed MSCs in the remote areas of India such as D.I.E.T. in Chattisgarh, Unni in Himachal Pradesh near the Indo-Tibetan border & Lohardaga district in Jharkhand.
– STEM Learning has collaborated with 40+ top corporates in the country; all of whom have trusted us to apprehend their CSR goals effectively and meaningfully. We aim to provide underprivileged children with the best science education and learning aids so that they have a competitive edge in the outside world and stride confidently in the global scenario. Empowered teachers and inquisitive young minds can set unimaginable goals for the country’s progress and advancement.