- In short span of Three years STEM Learning has Pan India Presence in 15 States.
- Stem to its credit has the models are approved by Maharashtra, Goa, Chhattisgarh & Jammu- 4 SCERT aligning with their curriculum.
- STEM today has already reached to more than 8, 00,000 students and 4,500 teachers in 650 schools and growing.
- Our latest addition is 175 Schools Brihan Mahanagar Palika (BMC) schools in Mumbai.
- Installed 30 big science centres in different talukas of Maharashtra under Manav Vikas Mission Project of Maharashtra Government and more than 1,00,000 students have visited them.