Mini Science Centre (MSC) helps in teaching science and maths to school children in a simpler way. It is innovative and interactive with a hands-on approach to facilitate the learning process.
MSC consists of 80 Science and Math models. As the models are plug & play, students can understand the concepts by observing them, thus igniting curiosity resulting in engagement. The models are mapped with the syllabus of the state, CBSE, ICSE, and all state board. The ownership of the MSC is transferred to the school once the set-up is done.
This modern way of teaching not only helps students comprehend the concepts and their applications easily, but also helps in implementing it for the progress of the society, as the students will be equipped with the required knowledge and skills for life.
- 80 easy to use plug and play models explaining more than 150 Science and Maths concepts
- Our MSC is mapped with CBSE, ICSE and all state board curriculum
- These centres are designed for the students of 5-10 standards
- Teacher Training Programs lead to capacity building of teachers, thus aiming at transformation of pedagogy
- The MSC is easy to install, while the exhibits are easy to use, easy to teach and easy to learn
- MSC is a holistic program designed to empower students, teachers and the school
- STEM Learning ensures handholding is done right from installation to teacher training programs to maintenance to ensure maximum utilization of the exhibits
- We provide online support plans which can be readily used by the faculty
- A WhatsApp group is created where teachers notify us about the constant usage of the MSC along with sharing daily learning experiences
- Teaching aids can be carried to the classrooms for demonstrating & clearing STEM concepts
- It helps the students to understand the basic science and mathematical concepts with ease
- Students are also encouraged to learn from each other, leading to peer to peer learning and saving teaching time
- Mini Science Centre will be a permanent set up in your school
- Complete ownership of Mini Science Centre remains with the school from day one so there is permanent access with no operating cost
- A 300 square feet area or a classroom can be easily converted into MSC, replete with backgrounds showcasing usage of the exhibits and study materials