My role in stem learning – I have been working as a Program Implementation Associate from 6 September 2018 to date in STEM Learning. I have been assigned some major tasks which I’ve responsibly taken over:
- Handholding of teachers.
- Knowledge sharing and hand holding.
- Content development.
- Planning and conducting demonstrations.
- Maintenance of MSC models.
- Encouraging teachers to change pedagogy.
- Encouraging a two-way communication with stakeholders.
- School identification and creating MIS reports as per the corporate requirement.
- Effectively obtaining permission from education officer and getting list of government and government-aided schools.
- Emphasize on upgrading average school to a model school.
- Impact assessment (Analysis, program implementation and documentation).
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Receiving request letter from schools.
- Ability to handle Corporate’s requirements.
- Report Generation.
- Inculcate ownership amongst teachers
- Talent recognition and documentation (Success stories)
My journey along with STEM – After the golden opportunity given by STEM Learning, I started training from Hyderabad.
At that point in time, I was afraid of whether I would be able to perform this task well or not. But after being trained, my enthusiasm was renewed, and I am confident in my ability to do this job well. After a few days of training, I got a chance to give a fresh TTP which was a wonderful experience in itself. After this I did a lot of work and I received many opportunities which brought immense joy.
I did some important work in these last 2 years by staying connected with STEM Learning which is as follows:
- Fresh TTP
- Refresher TTP
- Meeting with CEO
- Meeting with CSR
- CII Meeting
- Meeting with DEO
- Meeting with DM
- Meeting with NGO
- Meeting with PRIVATE SCHOOLS
- School identification
- Join Science exhibition
- Meeting with SCERT
- Meeting with SPD
- Joint tender
Some important tasks with STEM Learning – I get more satisfaction in doing some of the responsibilities and I’m sharing a list of it.
- Science exhibition, Sambalpur, Odisha
- NSA – 2020
- DEO presentation, Kondagaon C.G.
- CSR presentation, EMAMI, Kolkata, W.B.
- TATA sponge science exhibition, ZODA, Odisha
The table contains the targets I’ve achieved in the year 2019-20 by staying connected with STEM Learning:
|4||SUCC. CLIENT VISIT||11|
|6||NEW SCHOOL TTP||7|
|7||OLD SCHOOL TTP||56|
|8||CASE STUDY SCHOOL||9|
Conclusion – While working with STEM, I received many honours and knowledge but also faced some problems like travelling during the day as well as the night, but it is also right that there will be difficulties while taking up big tasks.
About Author: Tejaswi Bisen has a total work experience of 4.11 years in the corporate world. He is a Program Implementation Associate and has been working with STEM Learning for the last 1.11 years.